• Casino revenues boost county coffers by $1 million
• Notice to contractors:
Dist Attorney entry porch
• cOMMISSIONERS BUDGET
• county minutes up to date
• Robert Everett nominated to Me Land Use Planning comm
• County audits updated
• County considers drug dogs
• Police chiefs present state of county law enforcement
• Intern continues family law enforcement tradition
• Commissioners OK pay to Cumberland County Jail
• Airport contractor honored for 45 years
• Commissioners Okay new contract for deputies
• County, state to overhaul courthouse
• Jail gets perfect inspection score from state
• Christina McAllister named Deputy of the Year
• Enacted 2015 county budget
• County considers closing regional Airport
• Cost to restore jail to full time pegged at $1.4 million
• 911 dispatch - the glue that binds emergency services
• County tax levy by towns-15
|Craig Zurhorst from Western Maine Transportation answers questions at the Nov. 17 Budget Committee meeting as (r-l) Commissioners David Duguay, Steven Merrill and Timothy Turner listen. The committee approved Western Maine's request for 11,500.
Below, Norway Selectman Russ Newcomb speaks during the session.
If the drop-down menu bar isn't working, check to see if your IE has been upgraded. Click here for instructions on how to fix the problem.